Saturday, February 04, 2006

life in new york city is amazing. i just cruised up and down and around my neighborhood, and it was the most beautiful streetscape i've ever seen... you could smell and feel the total presence of this area... i love the vibe!

He is alseep, off a few beats, and calling. What a beautiful person- I miss him so much. I hate it that he is so far away.
Love... wow.

I came home and they were quiet- the house silent, feeling almost vacant. How should that be fixed?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

iPods are really fucking incredible. I stoped at a bodega and they were playing the new video ipod on the bose sound-dock- anyway, the picture was amazing, the sound richer than ever... and beeing stared at.

what is to be the next norm?

I mean, seriously- I'll admit I like Steve Jobs, but dear almightly, how much smaller can they get?

www.tunebuckle.com

ok- whats next? iPod disposables
wireless? wi-fi? bluetooth?
100GB

------------------------

in other news, Marc Jacob's show was 1.5 hours late recently at fashion week.

- - - - - - - -

I have never seen The Godfather. I have it on my mail dvd rental servce. i should watch it.

----------

nirvana just came on, then nine inch nails, and now dj keoki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home