Saturday, February 04, 2006

Saturday morning

It is sort of a gloomy and calm Saturday morning in the LES. The
street is quiet.

Here it is, roughly 10am, and I feel that I have two options:

1) Go back to sleep and wake up whenever

2) Get up, go to Pathmark, buy eggs and OJ, come home, eat, drink
coffee, study, then go see a show with Bill

3) Watch American Beauty on DVD in bed

Wow, isn't life a bitch?

My question for the morning is "what do people who have no ambition
do?" Where do they go, and why do we all have to compensate for them?

Last night while walking around, I heard a late 20s girl say to her
girlfriends "yea, but I was like, totally too way young to like, even
remember, which totally means someone, like told me". I am so glad
someone loves her enough to fill her in on what she missed before her
memory kicked in.

Yesterday I heard a high school age thug dude say to a thug chick
"yo- it is totally easy to tell when a girl is a virgin or not" she
says "i can totally tell when a dude is a virgin or not" he says "yea
right hoe, how you tell dat?" she says "bitch, i can't go round
tellin' you all my secrets" he says "yo- u a shady bitch" (and really
loud as they approach all of their friends on the corner, she shouts
"yo- this shady fucker is a F U C K I N V I R G I N". The other kids
all laugh and he is ostracized from the gang. Poor thing.

Jonathan woke up at John and Scott's house. That is really ironic. He
is coming to visit on the 23rd- that is going to be very, um, exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home