Monday, March 13, 2006

March 13, 2006
I believe that every move that all of us makes changes the outcome of every life.
This blog posting will have an effect on something. Maybe it will be who reads it, what they think of it, and in return, what they think of me. Maybe someone will read it, disregard me, but take something from what I wrote and apply to other aspects of their life.

I am not sure what I would consider today to be. I am not sure if today is over or not. I am not sure where it will lead me, what will happen, or where I will be tomorrow.

The colors slip right through our hands, leading us to a land beyond the tangible, visual light. So easily can one manifest internal fear about possible outcomes of every situation that really leads to one big inhibitor.

In 5 years I will arrive somewhere. Who I am and where I arrive will depend upon the books I have read and the people I have met. All else will fall in place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home